1. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez: They are probably one of the cutest couples in the industry right now. They have never made official their relationship; however there are revealing pictures of the two lovebirds hanging out all over the internet. It’s definitely on!
2. Kate Perry and Russell Brand: They met at the MTV Video Music Awards in 2009. A few months later, the couple headed to India to spend NYE in the exotic country and Russell ended up proposing to her. They got married in the same country just a year later on a lavish ceremony. How romantic and rock-and-roll that is!
3. Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban: They have been together for a long time now. It was not an easy relationship as the Oscar-winning actress had to support Keith while he was undergoing a rehab treatment to take care of his addictions. Now, their relationship is stronger than ever.
4. Eva Longoria and Eduardo Cruz: This couple made huge headlines very recently. Eva Longoria, who divorced basketball player Tony Parker just a few months ago, found a replacement in a record time. And what a hot one! The lucky guy is Penelope Cruz’s brother, Spaniard musician Eduardo Cruz.
5. Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow: They have been married for a while now and have two precious kids. Oscar-winning actress Gwyneth Paltrow met Coldplay’s front man Chris Martin right after she lost her father and the British musician played a major role in helping her overcoming that loss.
I love them all, but if I have to pick one, I would go with Gwyneth and Chris. How about you? Am I missing some other couples that you like?