The countdown continues:
6. 2005 was a very important year for the Jackson’s as Michael was found not guilty of child molestation charges. The Thriller hitmaker claimed he was a victim of a failed extortion attempt.
7. Chris Brown was convicted after punching his then girlfriend Rihanna until her face was bruised and bloodied, on the eve of the Grammys. Brown is currently serving 5 years of probation.
8. Even Coldplay’s good guys were involved in some litigation. Joe Satrini claimed that “Viva La Vida” ripped off parts of his track ‘If I Could Fly’. The band always denied the claims, however the parties settled out of court for an undisclosed sum.
9. Back in 2007, Mariah Carey was accused of copyright infringement as she had not copied parts of Rachele Chafir’s “Sexy” during the porduction of her song “It’s like that.”
10. Rapper R Kelly had some troubles when a video tape of him along with an underage girl came out. It took six years to take the case to Court. After one day of deliberatino the judge found the rapper non-guilty of all 14 counts of videotaping himself having sex with an underage girl.