The countdown continues and we’re getting closer to discover the top 5 performances of the Super Bowl
5. Super Bowl XXXII Boyz II Men, Smokey Robinson, Martha Reeves, The Temptations and Queen LatifahBilled as the NFL’s tribute to Motown’s 40th anniversary, The Temptations kicked off the 1998 show, followed by a Smokey Robinson medley.
4. Super Bowl XXXVIII Janet Jackson and Justin TimberlakeThe scoop of the performance has been surpassed by the “wardrobe malfunction” after the delivery of “Rock Your Body”.
3. Super Bowl XXVII Michael Jackson. The king of pop delivered an amazing performance singing a medley of hits: Jam,” “Billie Jean” and “Black or White.” After that and surrounded by 3,500 local children, Jackson closed with “Hel the World”
2. Super Bowl XLI . Prince. In 2007, Prince rocked the stage and wowed the crowd performing “Let’s go crazy” and covering “Along The Watchtower,” “Proud Mary” and the Foo Fighters’ “Best Of You,” to wrap up the show with “Purple Rain”.
1. Super Bowl XXXVI .U2. The Irish rockers paid a very emotional tribute to the victims of 9/11, opening with “Beautiful day”, followed by “MLK” and a powerful interpretation of “Where the Streets Have No Name.”